DSC INTENSE VIGOR CRICKET BAT – SH
() total reviews
Please select all options.
Buy Now Pay Later
Earn Loyalty Points
24 Hour dispatch
Best Price Guarantee
DSC Intense Vigor is made from hand selected Grade 2 English Willow. Its design combines thick edges with no concaving through its body to feel as light in the hand as it is through the air. The high quality treble-spring handle allows for added touch and finesse, while the lighter bat speed helps with accuracy and movement. It has a Mid to Low sweet spot which is perfect for front foot players.
Features of Intense Vigor English Willow Cricket Bat
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid to Low: - Designed in such a way if you enjoy strokes on - the front and back foot, you play on all types of - wickets and you want the largest area for the - sweet spot.
- BOW = Slight Bow: This is a combination - between the traditional and large bow which is the - most common when making a cricket bat.
- EDGES = Big: Traditionally shaped and - massive edges at drive zone., this bat has plenty - of willow which makes it perfect for daily practice - AND power hitting.
- PROFILE SHAPE = Filled profile towards the - lower end : Mid to Low profile bat, exquisite pick up.
- FACE = Flat Face: It allows the bat maker to press the bat lighter and get great ping in the sweet spot for good hitting.
- HANDLE TYPE = Rounded :Treble spring (6pc) - handle for maximum shock absorption and strength.
- TOE = Flat and little rounded: It helps minimise - damage from tapping at the crease and running.